Dog Yoga

Long time readers of this blog know that some very ridiculous and unsual things have happened in my classes. Multiple cell phone checking. Mentioning male sexual bits. Young ballerinas.

This, however, might win.

Today a student in one of my smaller classes (it's at a gym, but only 3-5 folks show up regularly) brought her new puppy to class. For the entire class. The puppy napped on one of the Svaroopa blankets the gym has and would venture out to visit his new mommy on the mat every once and awhile. She would have to pause whatever she was doing and take him back to his blanket and toy.

For savasana, I held the puppy on my lap for the entirety so puppy mama could relax and I could cuddle.

I mean, it was so freaking cute I thought it was great, but, nevertheless, highly unusual.

Your call... could this be one of the silliest things, ever?

Dog Yoga

Popular Posts