Yoga for Wedding Days

It's that time of year again. For the next four months it's wedding season. Last year I had six weddings, of which I could only make half. I thought I was going to make it through this year without any (miraculous!), but not only did I get invited to a wedding, I got a job with a catering company where, you got it, I work weddings. Looks like I'll end up at more weddings this summer than ever before.



Just in the nick of time, Jaime of On the Mat comes up with a lovely sequence for every part of a wedding: the emotions, the physical stress, the constant and sometimes painful smiling, the occasional and usually joyful crying.

To check out her sequence, as well as a picture of her in a pink dress, here's her website.

How many weddings do you have this summer? Unless it's not summer where you are, then, obviously, you don't count. No, wait, you do. How many weddings do you have this winter?

Popular Posts