Let's give 'um something to talk about

This whole blogging thing... sometimes I like it. Other times... not so much. I will say, however, that doing it every day (every single day every day of the week every week in the year) makes me write. I'm doing a blog, I have to write something. Anything. That, in itself, is a good thing. It's like saying a dog gets you out of the house. Sometimes it's 30 below and you would rather not, but, in the end, it's probably good for you.

For example, today I didn't have much to say, which got me thinking about blogging which got me thinking about writing. And, here we are.

This is to all of my fellow bloggers out there. You are all writers, artists, right-brain users. Thank you for your creations!

Let's give 'um something to talk about

To help provide openness to our words, here's a link to a Kundalini sequence for opening the throat chakra. In the eternal words of Bonnie Raitt, who I adore, let's give 'um something to talk about.

Popular Posts