Valentine's Day Partner Yoga Contest

What, you didn't think I'd go with a theme?


Okay, so I'm anti-corporate-holiday like the next lady (if Chris gave me flowers, I'd more likely be concerned about the labor practices under which they were grown, and the gas used to get them to me all preserved and fresh), but I love a little love. So, in honor of this day of loving, I'm having a little contest with a big prize. 


The contest: 
I've never written a partner yoga sequence before, largely because I've never taught a partner class. Chris and I sometimes do partner yoga, but that's the length and breadth of my experience. Therefore, I'd love to hear some other poses folks like to do with a partner. Send your favorite 3-5 partner yoga poses to egsilverman@gmail.com (yes, my personal email address... I have no stalker worries). I'll pick two at random to receive a free pass for YogaHub's upcoming Virtual World Yoga Conference. 


The prize:
Mentioned in a previous post, this conference will include sessions with over thirty-five leaders in fields related to yoga and health. Events range from chanting to developing coaching skills to restorative yoga classes. All told, over fifty hours of material. I also have a personal interest in promoting it, as there are a ton of Kripalu-based presenters, and I try to give love to my home-turf every chance I can. 


So:
Something you're interested in? Like free things? If so, send me a few of your favorite poses, and I'll pick the winner out of a hat. Contest deadline is Wednesday, February 17th. I'll announce the winner on Thursday, February 18th. YogaHub's conference is the weekend of February 19th-21st.


and now..? Get writing!

Popular Posts