The reveal

A few blogs these days are circulating a fill-in-the-blanks post. The last time I did something like this was in grade school. Except then it was email chains. There is something self-indulgent in them; my initial reaction wondered who would care about my answers. I, however, found myself enjoying reading Svasti and Rachel's enough that I thought it might be worth it. Either way, it's fun for me.

  1. The most adventurous thing I’ve ever done is… Hitching a ride in Cuba. Alone. 
  2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be… Something black or brown or some other dark shade. I can count the number of times I wear something with color in a week.
  3. My preferred mode of digital communication is… email.
  4. I feel happiest when… I feel appreciated.
  5. A little dream I have for my life is to… write a book about yoga. Actually be able to make a living teaching.
  6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is… The refrigerator 
  7. Music, movies, TV or books: if I could only choose one to enjoy I would pick… books
OK. So maybe I'm not the most loquacious human being, but I tried.

The reveal

This is a fill in the blanks sequence. Instead of giving a sequence, I'll give a type of pose. Fill in what you like!
  1. Supine resting pose
  2. Supine twist
  3. Supine gentle back bend
  4. Supine gentle hip opener
  5. Seated
  6. Seated pose to elongate spine
  7. Seated side stretch
  8. Seated leg stretch
  9. Poses to transition to standing (x2)
  10. Standing leg strengtheners (x4)
  11. Standing back bend
  12. Standing balancing series
  13. Poses to transition to stomach (x2)
  14. Stomach-down back-bending series
  15. Come onto back
  16. Supine spinal twist
  17. Final relaxation

Popular Posts