Shana Tova!

Happy New Year! And, heck, even if it isn't your New Year, let's pretend (shall we) that it is. Don't wait for a specific date and time to lead an observed life and be aware of how things are going.

What's working out? What, ehhhh, not so much? How can you bring more light and beauty into the world?

My New Year (Jan 1) resolution last year was to be more generous, even with those who aren't generous with me. Especially with those who aren't generous with me. I'm still working on that, and will be next year and the year after, but I may also add into the mix that I would like to work on my meditation practice (AKA "What meditation practice?") It's not that I don't enjoy meditating, or even that I can't find the time for it. Honestly, I forget that I want to meditate. It's often not until I'm sitting here writing a blog entry that I remember that this is something I want to do.

I am such a flake.

To help any with similar goals, today's sequence is a beauteous meditation sequence courtesy of Mrs. Nikki over at Live Love Yoga. Yes, I haven't done it yet. But I mean to! Nikki, everyone else... want to help keep me honest? Remind me of my goals or else I might just forget!

Popular Posts