I eat sequences for breakfast

Literally, actually. Skipped breakfast this morning so my stomach wouldn't revolt while teaching this morning's class. Also: not literally. By seeing how others creatively put sequences together and make amazing classes for themselves and their students, I eat sequences, and am nourished by them (Metaphor! Bam!)

If you didn't know it yet, know it now: I love sequences. Jamie knows me so well that she preempted my linking request with this Twitter post:

Jamie8208 http://bit.ly/9tLuiN a sequence (yes @thejoyofyoga, you can repost, i figured you'd ask :) )

She made me laugh out loud at the public library. I guess I am pretty predictable. In the meantime, it is a great sequence. Her private yoga client seems like she has a strong practice. Because I'm not sure the Twitter link will work, here's another link to the sequence: http://jamieonthemat.com/2010/09/14/hip-opening-back-bending-sequence/

So, now that it's out there (again), remember that I love guest posts and guest sequences. Think of this website as a wiki-yoga blog. It's all welcome! 


Popular Posts