Tuesday's Yoga Thoughts

Last week I told a "Cliff Notes" version of my asana journey. I'd like to share some of my spiritual journey, but feel overwhelmed about how to put the whole thing into words and speak accurately to my experience. So, to share here are some of my favorite quotes (in no particular order) to inspire your practice for today.

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time
~TS Eliot

Men occasionally stumble over the truth
but most of them pick themselves up and
hurry off as if nothing happened.
~Winston Churchill

This above all: to thine own self be true.
~William Shakespeare

The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
~Robert Byrne

Your task is not to seek for live, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
~Rumi

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
~Andre Gide

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile is the source of your joy.
~Thich Nhat Hanh

My life is my message.
~Ghandi


Do you have any favorite yoga or mindfulness quotes?

Popular Posts