Great yoga transitions

I've been taking lots of fun yoga classes recently. A big part of what made them so fun were unexpected transitions between poses that worked really well at opening my body and putting a smile on my face. I'd love to hear some feedback on any other fun transitions you've seen recently... so I can steal them for my own classes! Of course, an additional thanks to all of the amazing teachers who used these brilliant transitions. Have a playful practice with them!

Seated Head to Knee Pose (Janu Sirsasana) to "Star Gazer"











High Lunge to Step knee into chest to Tree Pose (Vrksasana)

















Knee down lunge to Spin back foot to the side to Straighten front leg to Gate Pose (Parighasana)













Old-fashioned-not-yoga-related curtsy to Eagle Pose (Garundasana)
 













Standing Splits to Bend both knees to Sit into seated twist


Popular Posts