Good shwag: Tea Sparrow

Recently, I received a package of tea in the mail. It comes from a company called Tea Sparrow.




Their company has a brilliant and simple idea. Once a month, they send a sampling of their favorite teas to you. They are not affiliated with any tea companies, so this is actually stuff they like. For a tea aficionado such as myself, I think this is a great present to get someone. Like me.

I told the gentleman who sent me the tea that I would post about it as soon as the sun came back out in Ithaca, and I could take some decent pictures without turning on my flourescent lights in the middle of the daytime.

Fat chance. I haven't seen the sun in so long I have stopped counting.  In fact, it's depressed me so much that I woke up this morning with an unbearable sore throat and had to cancel three classes. Which is a lot and brings me just thiiiiiiiis much closer to poverty. Thanks yoga-teaching-as-a-profession.

So I took pictures in the flourescent light. All bundled up and sicky-sick. But, hey, nothing better for a sore throat then tea, no?

I highly recommend their deliciousness and tea-ness. It's a little late for "that time of year," but I really do think this is a good present for the tea lovers in your life, because Tea Sparrow people love tea, too. But way more. Enough to start a company around it. That's dedication.

So, to tea! To my health! L'chaim!

Popular Posts