Charlotte B. of Yoga Flavored Life

Now, say this in your best radio announcer voice, telling about the next song coming up (male, late 30's to early 40's):

"Coming your way today out of Yoga Flavored Life is Charlotte B., with a Restorative Sequence for all you high-powered kids over on Main Street in Hometown, USA (or Canada, Germany, New Zealand, just insert)."

I just couldn't write those two sentences without sounding like a dweeb in my head, so why not go all out, and request that it sound that way in everyone's head? Anyway.

Reading Charlotte's blog gave me a weird feeling like I was reading my own, for many posts. I don't have any kiddos, but there were so many things I would catch myself nodding my head to while reading. Charlotte comes from a Karate background, but hurt her knee. I come from a Tae Kwon Do background, and hurt my everything, but especially my right knee. Her post on Camel Pose (Ustrasana) made me nervous, if only because I worried she might think I wrote my own Camel post after reading her's (I swear! I hadn't read it, yet!). The one on Pigeon and Warrior I... those too.
 
I'm going to go ahead and post Charlotte's restorative sequence here, but I *highly* recommend ignoring me for the day, and just going to Charlotte's own post, which includes pictures and brief descriptions.

Here I go, but don't say you haven't been warned.

Charlotte B. of Yoga Flavored Life

  1. Balasana (Supported Child's Pose)
  2. Supta Padangusthasana (Reclining Big Toe Pose)  
  3. Upavistha Konasana (Reclined Forward Fold against wall)
  4. Viparita Karani (Legs up the Wall Pose)
  5. Savasana

Popular Posts