Meditation February

At Mighty Yoga (the studio where I teach in Ithaca, in addition to Cornell), they do a February Challenge every year. For this challenge, participants practice yoga 24 days in the month of February. It's an awesome way to grow, develop, and expand your practice as a yogi. Totally inspired by all of these brilliant yogis, I have my own February Challenge: Meditate for 12 minutes every day for the month of February.

12 minutes, you say? Quite specific, eh? Well, I'm a New York girl and I read the New York Times, and I do what it tells me, in this article on meditation. I'm also in a Mindfulness Meditation group with an amazing group of women who are both holding my hand and holding me accountable. Thanks, beauties.

Three years ago (holy Moses, I've been doing this blog a long, long time) I did something similiar. Well, as they say, it's a long path and I'm still walking it. Wish me luck in February. Last time, magical things happened and I'm open and ready for them to come into my life again!

Popular Posts