Balls! The good kind!

A bit ago, I talked about how I love to use a pink bouncy ball along pressure points. In a smaller class I taught, I gave out old tennis balls for students to use under their bodies.

Now, I'm going big time.

After sending out two emails to the Cornell University tennis teams, I have received two responses, and promises of more tennis balls than a girl could ever dream of. I plan on becoming a good fairy of "dead" tennis ball distribution, bringing them to all of the places I work. While I know a fair bit about yummy places to roll tennis balls (or Pinky's) along the torso, glutes, feet, etc. I am planning on doing a bit of research and starting to incorporate this into classes more often. Very excited!

If you happen to have a university in your town, I might recommend hitting them up for "dead" tennis balls. Even if you don't see an immediate use for them, an hour with you, some candlelight, a tennis ball, and NPR will probably change your mind.

Popular Posts