Still sick

Posted as a comment on the entry below, but reposted to all who would like to remain in the loop:

To all of the sweethearts--

I did, in fact head to the ER. And then promptly spent 8 hours there, until 2am. A terrific mess. I'm having an endoscopy this week and then am going from there. Still don't know what's the problem. Trying to take an active roll in my own health. Teaching a little, not a lot, and classes that are very small, so I don't feel as bad if I need to stop in the middle.

The outpouring of love and care has been out of this world. I've never been this sick before, never want to be again, but I cannot adequately express the gratitude I have to the kindness and patience I have been shown. Someday I'll write a long thank you note that doesn't even come close to what I really want to say.

With love,
Emma

Popular Posts