Don't blame the peaches

Still nauseous/nauseated, so I'm now fairly certain that it wasn't the peaches. Also, my friend (also named Emma) also did a lot of stuff with the same peaches, and ate quite a few, and she's fine. So is Chris.

I guess this is the anti-fun side of yoga. Sitting at home, nauseous, for over two weeks. It comes and goes, but when it comes it is out of this world painful. Breath work is different in this universe. Asana is a no-show. I taught a few classes this week, canceled about 10. I am not okay with being sick, being still, needing to be taken care of so much. I am not okay with the unknown, not knowing what is wrong with me and how to make it better. I want to eat whatever I want, go out, and move.


I am telling myself to breathe, to be still, to take time to try and figure out what's wrong, and know that one day I will be better, but after fifteen days of this I am freaking out. So, Universe, check this. I'm not ready for this big time yet. I don't have the tools to handle this well. I need you to let me just get better, go back to teaching and practicing my non-meditative-boot camp power yoga where the teachers (including me) talk so much you don't have to think (or breathe). Give me some more time to get some more tools under my belt, and then sock me with something new. Because then I'll be ready.

Popular Posts