Good Schwag: Lindi Skin skincare products

This is a way, way overdo shout out to a really great promo package I was sent back in the dark ages of February. I had been on the look out for gentle but functional skin care products (harder to find than you think) when I was contacted by this company about reviewing their products. As a yoga teacher, I wash my hands constantly. Before teaching a class? Definitely. Right after? Obviously. Multiply that by an average of four classes a day, plus the normal amount of hand washing and my skin can get incredibly dry. I use serious antibacterial soap (no hippie stuff for me, yoga teachers don't get sick days), which can make my hands look decades "older" than they really are. As my Momma says, "Your hands look corroded." Thanks, Momma.



Their products were designed to help chemotherapy patients and therefore are free of icky chemicals and excellent for those with compromised immune systems. They also give a portion of their proceeds to the American Cancer Society. For myself, I found that I didn't get the red irritation I sometimes get when I use lotion on super-dry skin (anyone else?) and my hands got softer more quickly than with other products.

If you're soothing your first sunburn of the season, or still battling dry skin,  their website is lindiskin.com.

Popular Posts