Coffee substitute

Got this email from a friend of my sister (Rachel). Any suggestions? I mentioned chicory root/barley drinks.

Here 'tis:

Hi there, we met briefly at Rachel's bday party.  Rachel said you might have some ideas for me.  I am trying to phase coffee out of my life and I need a healthier replacement b/c I crave a milky drink.  I have tried teechino and mate and I hated them both.  Any other suggestions?

So... any other suggestions?

Thanks to all my healthy friends out there!

Coffee Substitute

Here's a great exercise to use as a coffee substitute. It lightly hits the adrenal glands, facilitating the flow of adrenaline in the body. Good morning, indeed!

  • Take the feet 2.5-3 feet apart. Swing your arms like empty coat sleeves, gently hitting your own back as they move side to side, exhaling "Ha!" as you twist the torso. Allow the knees to bend slightly and the feet to pivot naturally. Gradually increase the speed in which you twist. Don't force the arms, allow them to move naturally. Continue, increasing speed, for 1-2 minutes. Take 30 seconds to slowly decrease the speed. Close the eyes. Pause. Notice the breath.

Popular Posts